Let Wandahome introduce you to the Swift Carrera Campervans
Built on a Fiat Ducato panel van, Carrera is designed for relaxed campervan living whilst practical for trips away, everyday use, sport or business. As well as an eye-catching exterior and an aesthetically pleasing sleek monochrome-inspired interior, it’s packed with all the home comforts you need for off-grid exploring.
The Swift Carrera 132 is a spacious 2 berth campervan with a rear lounge area and central kitchen and washroom.
- Fiat Ducato panel van with Euro 6D Final 140bhp
- 2.2 litre engine with 6-speed manual gearbox.
- External amenities
- External cold water shower point and an external BBQ point.
- Plus, 100W solar panel for off-grid adventures.
- Dashboard including 7” colour display,
- DAB radio with Apple CarplayTM / Android AutoTM, USB and Bluetooth
- Cab air conditioning and cruise control.
- Equipped kitchen with Dometic 20L oven and grill
- two-burner gas hob and a Dometic 90 litre, dual hinged fridge.
- Montage soft furnishing scheme featuring stain resistant, easy to clean fabrics.
- NEW rear door panels featuring folding storage table and door pockets.
- NEW user-friendly control system with 4” LCD colour touchscreen panel for battery selection, battery state, lighting and water systems control.
- Rear lounge seating with angle seats for increased comfort and Hymer fold-out rear bed make up (except 194). C
- Washroom and shower tray with fold-away washbasin and separate Vector vanity tap.
- Ecocamel Jetstorm showerhead for a powerful shower that uses less water.
- Underfloor heating Whale underfloor heating and water heating system.
- Two TV points with 230V and 12V sockets and aerial socket (one in 122 & 132)
For further information or to order your all new Swift Carrera panel van, contact Wandahome, South Cave today or select 'enquire now' and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.
While every effort has been made to ensure the details of this vehicle are accurate, please listed are correct please check with us that the information is correct and that the vehicle is still for sale before travelling. Some of the images of products on our website may be stock or library images. If you require more information or additional images of this particular vehicle please click 'enquire now' and one of our representatives will be in touch.