Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions of sale the words “Seller” means Wandahome (South Cave) Limited, “buyer” means you the purchaser and “Goods” mean the motorhome, caravan, or Accessory product(s) whether new or used, that you agree to buy from the seller.
- Whenever goods are ordered by the buyer, the seller will order direct from the manufactured list or catalogue with an estimated date, the seller will use all reasonable endeavours to meet the collection date. However, collection dates are based on the manufactures best estimate only and cannot be guaranteed until the goods are physically in stock. If the seller is unable to supply the goods within 180 days of the estimated delivery date, then the buyer is entitled to a refund or any/all monies paid. Although given in good faith, collection dates for the supply of good specified by the seller are intended as estimates only and are not therefore to be treated as the essence of the contract of binding on the seller. No further claim for loss of use can be made against the seller.
- In respect to new or pre-owned goods that are physical in stock then the seller will use all reasonable endeavour to ensure that the collection date in met. If the goods are not supplied within two months of the collection date, then the buyer is free to cancel the order and any/all monies paid will be refunded in full.
- In the event that the manufacturer ceases to make goods of the exact type ordered by the buyer, then the seller will advise the buyer and the buyer will be entitled to the return or monies paid. No further claim for losses can be made against the seller.
- When the seller agrees to allow part of the purchase price to be paid by the buyer, delivering used goods in part exchange, it is agreed that:
-The goods shall be delivered to the seller of the age, type and condition as described at the time of the order and as stated on the order form. The goods shall be in roadworthy condition and subject to only fair wear and tear;
- Any damage reported at the time of the order can only be costed on inspection. If an agreement cannot be reached between the buyer and the seller, refer to Clause 8.
-Such part exchange allowance shall be binding on the seller only after final inspection of the used Goods by the sellers authorised representative who shall confirm the allowance in writing, and;
-The goods are the buyer’s property and are not subject to any finance or hire purchase;
-If the goods are subject to a finance or hire purchase agreement the consent of the finance company o hirer must be obtained to the part exchange and the sum allowed in part exchange shall be reduced by the amount of monies still owing to the finance or hire company and;
-The goods shall be supplied by the buyer as originally supplied by the manufacturer, all keys, mattresses, televisions, and cushions shall be included unless otherwise stated by the buyer.
5. If the buyer wants to cancel the agreement after taking delivery of the goods, the buyer must:
-Prove to the seller that the vehicle is not as described, or;
-Prove to the seller the goods are not fit for the purpose it was intended.
The seller, once satisfied with the above, shall return any part exchange used against the original purchase, in the same condition and any monies paid by the buyer, less:
- Any damage to the goods supplied by the seller, and;
-A usage free in line with normal rental costs of a similar vehicle on a commercial term’s basis. Caravans £50 per day, motorhome £100 per day.
6. In the event of the seller agreeing to take the buyers goods in part exchange, the seller may sell/dispose of these goods immediately. If after taking Goods in part exchange the buyer chooses to cancel the agreement then the seller will either choose to return the goods to the buyer in the same condition as which they were received or repay in full the allowance price for the goods as detailed on the sales order.
7. If the buyer ordered goods from the seller and the order is not placed on one of our trade premises*, the buyer may cancel within 14 days of collection of the goods and any/all monies will be retuned to the buyer. Orders placed by the seller direct to the manufacturer will not be cancelled by the seller and the buyer forfeits the opportunity to buy the goods at the price originally agreed. (*Trade premises include exhibition stands at shows)
8. If the seller changes the terms of the order, then the buyer in entitled to a full refund.
9. If the buyer refuses to take delivery of the goods to be supplied in accordance with this agreement, then the seller shall be entitled to treat this agreement as being brough to an end by the buyer and, in that event, the buyers deposit (a maximum of £5000) shall be forfeited to the seller, except in clause 8.
10. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the vehicle used for towing legally fits the requirements for the caravan purchased. Whilst the seller can order advice on the suitability or any tow vehicle, the seller cannot be held responsible for the suitability of the vehicle used for towing and this cannot form part of the contact with the seller. The buyer must seek independent advice as to their vehicle’s suitability before the caravan is purchased.
11. The seller shall remain the sole and absolute owner of the goods supplied to the buy until such time that the purchase price is pair in full and the seller has received cleared funds. All vehicles ordered from the seller must be paid in full a minimum of three working days prior to delivery.
12. When the seller provides the buyer with information about the used for which the goods are designed and have been tested the buyer shall use the goods accordingly.
13. Credit Card Payments: A maximum of £5000 can be taken by the seller from the buyer against the payment or part payment of a purchase.
14. The buyer is responsible for the cost of returning goods to the seller in the event they have to be returned for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to, cancellation.
15. Any significant increase in import duty due to changed by the European Union (EU) will require this contact to be re-assessed. In this instance, the deposit can be refunded to the customer if they prefer not to proceed due to any import levy imposed.
As a consumer, you have statutory rights that may be relied upon in the event the goods you are sold are defective, of it the services supplied are not carried out with reasonable care and skill. Conditions 1 to 14 do not affect your statutory rights.
All phone calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Registered in England No. 3995919 V.A.T Reg. No. 916 1919 17