Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions of sale the words “Seller” means Wandahome (South Cave) Limited, “Buyer” means the purchaser and “Goods” means the motorhome, caravan or accessories whether new or used that you agree to buy from the Seller.
- Whenever Goods are supplied by the Seller but are ordered direct from the manufacturer by choosing from a manufacturer’s list or catalogue then the Seller shall make all reasonable efforts to obtain for the Buyer the benefit of any warranty or guarantee given by the manufacturer in respect of these goods.
- Whenever goods are ordered by the Buyer, the Seller will order direct from the manufacturer’s list or catalogue with an estimated date then the Seller will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the collection date is met. However, collection dates are based on the manufacturer’s estimate only and cannot be guaranteed until the caravan is physically in stock. If the Seller is unable to supply the Goods within two Months of the estimated delivery date, then the Buyer is entitled to a refund of any/all monies paid. No further claim for the loss of use can be made against the Seller.
- In respect of the new or pre-owned Goods that are physically in stock then the Seller will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the collection date is met. If the goods are not supplied within eight weeks of the collection date then the Buyer is perfectly free to cancel the order and any/all monies paid will be refunded in full.
- Although given in good faith collection times for the supply of Goods specified by the Seller are intended as estimates only and are not therefore to be treated of the essence of the contract or binding on the Seller.
- In the event of the manufacturer ceasing to make Goods of the exact type ordered by the Buyer then the Seller will advise the Buyer immediately and the Buyer will be entitled to the return of any/all monies paid. No further claim for the loss of use can be made against the Seller.
- When the Seller agrees to allow part of the purchase price to be paid by the Buyer delivering used Goods in part exchange it as agreed that:
- The Goods shall be delivered to the Seller in the same condition as described at the time of the order, as stated on the order form. The Goods shall be in the road worthy condition and subject only to fair wear and tear ; and
- Such part exchange allowance shall be binding on the Seller only after final inspection of the used Goods by the Seller’s authorised representative who shall confirm the allowance in writing and
- That either:
- 1)The Goods are the Buyer’s property and are not subject to any finance or hire purchase.
2)If the Goods are subject to a finance or hire purchase agreement the consent of the finance company or hirer must be obtained to the part exchange and the sum allowed in part exchange shall be reduced by the amount of monies still owing to the finance or hire company and
3)The Goods shall be supplied by the Buyer as originally supplied by the manufacturer, all keys, mattresses, televisions and cushions shall be included unless otherwise stated by the Buyer.
7) In event of the Seller agreeing to take the Buyer’s Goods in part exchange the Seller may sell or otherwise dispose of these Goods immediately. If after taking Goods the Buyer chooses to cancel the agreement then the Seller will either choose to return the Goods to the Buyer in the same condition as they were received or repay in full the allowance price for the good as detailed on the sales order.
8) If the Buyer Orders Goods from the Seller and the order is not placed on one of our trade premises, the Buyer may cancel within 14 days of collection of the Goods and any/all monies will be returned to the Buyer (Refer to clause 9). Orders placed by the Seller direct to the manufacturer will not be cancelled by the Seller and the Buyer forfeits the opportunity to buy the Goods at the price originally agreed.
9) If the Buyer returned the Goods supplied by the Seller within 14 days, the Seller will refund the Buyer in full within 14 days of return of the Goods, less any damage to the vehicle (except normal wear and tear) The Seller will be entitled to a usage fee for the use of the Goods in line with normal rental costs of a similar vehicle on a commercial term basis. This fee will be deduced by the Seller before any monies are received by the Buyer.
10) If the Seller changes the terms of the order, then the Buyer is entitled to a full refund.
11) If the Buyer refuses to take delivery of the Goods to be supplied in accordance with this agreement then the Seller should be entitled to treat this agreement as being brought to an end by the Buyer and In that event, the Buyers deposit (A Maximum of £2,000) shall be forfeited to the Seller, except in clause 10.
12) It is the Buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the vehicle used for towing legally fits the requirements for the caravan purchased. Whilst the Seller can offer advice on the suitability of any tow vehicle, it cannot be held responsible for the vehicle used for towing’s unsuitability and cannot form part of the contract with the Seller. The buyer must seek independent advice as to their vehicle’s suitability for the caravan purchased.
13) The Seller shall remain the sole and absolute owner of the Goods supplied to the buyer until such time that the purchase price is paid in fill and the Seller has received cleared funds.
14) When the Seller provides the Buyer with information about the used for the Goods are designed and have been tested for the Buyer shall use the Goods accordingly.
15) As a consumer, you have certain statutory rights that may be relied upon in the event that the Goods you are sold are defective, or in the event that the services supplied are not carried out with reasonable care and skill. Conditions 1 to 14 do not affect your statutory rights.
16) Customers are responsible for the cost of returning goods to the supplying dealership in the event that they have to be returned for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to cancellation.
17) All phone calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Ownership of Goods is not transferred until full payment is received
Registered in England No. 3995919 V.A.T Reg. No. 916 1919 17